Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The naked roommate

So like I mentioned before, I'm living in an apartment-style dorm on campus and have one roommate and 5 suitemates. We have 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with several toilet and shower stalls. All of my roommates take their towels into the toilet stall, undress, sneak to the shower in their towel, shower, return to the stall, redress, and return to their room.

I do not.

After a whole year of wandering down the Lewis 1N hallway in a towel, past Father Flash's room (affectionate nickname for the Lewis resident priest and no relevance to the naked theme as far as I know), I do not have the patience for all of this modesty and there is no way that I am getting dressed in a bathroom stall for the next 150-some days. Therefore, I am the scandalous roommate scampering through the living room/kitchen in a towel and dressing in my own room. 
So not exactly naked, but I needed a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment